Sunday, September 30, 2012

Three in a Day...


So, last Saturday, my friends and I decided to watch a movie…It was the second day of the opening of SM Lanang Premier, but I didn’t want to step foot into it for at least a couple of weeks. haha! So I won, we watched “The Mistress” at SM City Cinema. Jeez, Better late that never, right? :p
So my other friend was texting me, and asking me to accompany him at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf because he wanted to study. I told him I was out with other friends, and wasn’t sure if I could come over and join him. He was sooooomakulet so I had to give in.
After a quick eat-and-run dinner at Sbarro, I had to leave my first group to go to CBTL, where I found out one of the reasons why he wanted me to come…So I could type his clearance for him. haha!! Jeez!
Then at around 11 in the evening, my best friend called, saying she was out with our friends from college, and wanted me to come over. I couldn’t, but I promised I would pass by in a few hours.
So, we finished our job at CBTL, and I asked my buddy to accompany me to The Patio just to show myself to my best friend because I knew she would kill me if I wouldn’t. haha!
So we stayed there until 4 in the morning chatting, joking around, and of course, reminiscing the past. hihi.
So, that’s 3 different groups of friends in a day. I was so exhausted when I got home that I woke up pretty late the next day. Worth it, though. :)

0 comments: