Wednesday, September 05, 2012

My Full Day Wednesday


So I had two full days of running errands despite having cough and colds. Sometimes, I just had to take advantage of the fact that I’m not in school to do my duty as the only person in the house who could run errands. lol!
So I finished all my bill-paying, hospital-visiting, and remittance-encashing errands today. It was exhausting, and the weather was totally uncooperative. Good thing it started to rain just when I got home.
Last night, I was playing this Papa’s Taco Mia and Papa’s Pancakeria game that totally had me craving for a taco and pancake. I went to SM for my errands in the afternoon, and happened to pass by Pancake House. It was like, calling into me…But I refused. I’m sort of in a diet, you see. haha! But then, when I passed by Taco Boy, that was when my stomach told me, “You definitely should buy a soft taco for me!” So I did. haha! I bought a taco to go, after buying Pringles and Yan-Yan from the Supermarket. I know, I said I’m on a diet. lol! Don’t worry, I’m not planning to eat everything in one sitting. I just had the taco for dinner tonight. hihi. :p

I realized it’s Wednesday so here you are…GPOYW! :p I was suffering from a terrible cough and colds that I had to skip class for fear that it might make a scene in an extremely quiet environment. And mind you, firecrackers are banned in Davao City. lol! :))


Hello, taco, Pringles, and Yan-Yan! :p I was just wondering why the hell is a taco so messy to eat? lol! :p
So since my day was over, I’m not cooped up in my favorite side of the room (the study table), with my Schwartz propped open on my book stand. Yes, I’m reading now. Will try to finish the whole chapter tonight. :)

0 comments: