Saturday, September 15, 2012

Less Zombies, More Action.


(Photo courtesy of Pat)
Almost…Almost wasn’t able to go with my friends today for a dinner and movie date. hehe. For some reasons, I wasn’t sure if I could come, but glad I was able to.
My friends (whom I couldn’t see much often) and I did a little catching up over dinner and a movie. So because I was late, I wasn’t able to have coffee with them at Coffee Bean (oh, I miss that place). I was only able to catch up during dinner at Shakey’s.
Yeah, Shakey’s. I wonder what’s with Shakey’s though. Lately, I’ve been having dinner there with friends. hehehe..Maybe it’s because of the “Mojos Mojos” commercial on TV. I admit, it was catchy. lol!
That wasn’t the highlight of the dinner though. It was the waiter named “Jiro”. hahaha!! Why? Jeez, he looks so much like Daniel Padilla! Which was funny because they haven’t noticed it until I did. I was like, “Seph, naa man diay si Daniel Padilla dire.” (Seph, Daniel Padilla is here) lol! And when they looked, they all agreed! And he was the dude serving us, so I kept on looking at him. He’s good-looking, really. He wasn’t my type though, I just couldn’t get over the fact that he looked so much like Daniel. hahaha!
So after the celebrity-ish dinner, we watched Resident Evil: Retribution. As expected, it was a real good, worth waiting for movie. Had a lot of screams, laughters, and OMG’s. lol! Could have been better to watch it in 3D though. Maybe next time. :)
I was really glad I was able to go. I could have missed a lot if I wasn’t. :) 

0 comments: