Saturday, September 08, 2012

Just the two of us...


Today is my mom’s birthday. My brother and sister are all out of the country since last year, so this is the first time that mom and I are celebrating her birthday alone. We didn’t celebrate in vain, though. :p
So since there’s just the two of us, we didn’t have a grand celebration. I just went out this morning, I bought lunch for us, then bought some cake from Red Ribbon, and as I passed by St. Paul’s, I saw this really nice cellphone chain, and thought it would be a nice present for mum. I also got her a birthday card with a black cat design since we have a black cat in our home that we love so much! :)
It was really simple. I just sang happy birthday for mom, she blew the candle, opened her present, then we had our nice lunch. 
We had the lunch a little later than lunchtime, so I’m not feeling hungry yet for dinnertime. Guess I’ll skip this one. hihi. :)
Mom and I, celebrating her special day. The cake is in behalf of kuya, ate, Rap-Rap, and Mama Day. :) 

0 comments: