Saturday, September 08, 2012

I was able to do it...


Yesterday, after school, I was finally able to have my tongue pierced…
So I’ve been planning on this for a while now, but due to some circumstances, my planned tongue piercing always got canceled, and time went by, I totally forgot about it already.
A friend of mine, Charlie had his ear pierced for the second time a couple of weeks ago, and before that, he asked me for the location of that tattoo shop at the mall. So that was when I told him I was also planning to have my tongue pierced (which I was finally able to remember again, thanks to him). He told me to let him know when, because he wanted to come watch.
So the following week, we had our exams, so I decided to do it the weekend after that. Yesterday, September 7th, I finally decided. I texted Charlie and he said that he couldn’t come with me because he was busy. I was a little disappointed, because I sort of didn’t want to do it alone. But then I told myself, if I’d postpone this, I might forget it again. So I went to the mall alone, and had my tongue pierced, alone. hehe.
I was just glad that tattoo artist who pierced my tongue was a nice guy. Seriously, I never felt anything, I was even surprised that he was already screwing the lock. In my mind, I was like, “Oh,it’s done!” lol!
So it wasn’t really painful, but there was this uncomfortable feeling, you see. I couldn’t describe it though. It’s just…uncomfortable. hehe. I had a big cone of ice cream afterwards as per advise by the artist. :)
I was about to go home and admire my tongue pierce when Charlie, who was supposed to go with me and canceled sent me a message, inviting me for some dinner gathering at his house, together with our other friends. So I told him I could go, but maybe I wouldn’t be able to eat. He said I’d just go drinking beer after, then. haha!
So my friends and I went to his house, and I saw the noodles and spaghetti. My mouth was watering (literally, I was salivating due to the piercing). lol! Since it wasn’t that painful though, I decided to eat. Oh, it wasn’t painful, but it was when it was moved constantly. So believe it or not, I spent almost an hour finishing the small serving of noodles and spaghetti. I even told my friend, Darleen, “Aabot pa ‘to ng pulutan!” lol! And indeed, when the drinking session started, I was still eating. lol!
The alcohol passing through the wound was really painful that after three shots, I gave up. But Charlie was insistent. lol! Told me he wouldn’t invite me again if I wouldn’t drink. But he just gave me half of what they were drinking, so I was able to tolerate it. haha! 
He then told me that this would inflame the next day, and my speech would start to slur. I actually thought the slurred speech would start after the piercing and when I didn’t slur, I thought I was an exemption. lol! But today, I wasn’t slurring, still. I can still talk properly. It was just a little painful though, that I had to take ibuprofen just to relieve it a little.
And my tongue is very pale now. haha! I can’t wait for this to become better. I wanna play with it so badly. lol! :p

0 comments: