Monday, September 03, 2012

Follow Your Instincts


So I woke up really early this morning, and because I was having cough and colds, I suddenly assumed the sick role and told myself, “Why don’t you just skip class today?” Well actually, that was my id, talking to me. But then, my superego went on a rampage and began yelling, “No! It’s a Monday! You should go to school!” It seemed like the superego was the devil, you see. So I succumbed to the devil, stood up from my bed, took a shower, and went to school.
It was such a good day. The sun wasn’t so high up, and it wasn’t raining either. I thought that maybe my decision to go to school was worth it. But then, as I sat into my chair and waited for the doctor to come, I’ve realized that maybe it wasn’t such a good idea. I was dozing off, my classmates were doing their own thing and before I knew it, I fell asleep on my chair.
After what seemed to be ages, I woke up, checked my watch, and wondered why the class was still noisy. One of my classmates told me that the doctor probably wasn’t coming, and I was like, “Don’t say that! I literally dragged my butt on here just to attend the class.” But I knew right at that moment that the class was canceled. After a few moments, the class president announced it. DAMN!
So I told my friend, “I knew I should have just followed my instincts, you see!” haha!! I really had this feeling that I had to skip class, for whatever reason, but I still went to school.
Though going to school was worth it, though. A friend of mine, Charlie just got back from his Malaysia trip and brought his pasalubong. It was funny because he is a guy, and he bought a lipstick holder. haha! But I appreciated it just the same. I mean, he actually was thoughtful enough to buy some pasalubong for us, the “poor people” left in Davao. lol

There you go. The lipstick holder, with chocolates straight from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. :)


Oh, I had a haircut last Saturday, by the way. Not a thorough one, though. I just had my ends trimmed and my bangs fixed. My friends said that I looked younger. Did I? hehe. :p


So today, I wore some of the accessories that I bought over the weekend. I super love these two. hihi. The charm bracelet was total love!! ♥
So yeah, when I got home, I was a little exhausted (despite doing nothing in school) that I didn’t decide to cook instead, I poured some hot water over my Lucky Me Supreme Jjamppong and feasted on it for dinner. 

0 comments: