Saturday, September 01, 2012

Runny Nose...


I was just wondering why it’s called a “runny nose” when in fact, your nose doesn’t run away from you when you have colds. :p Or why it is called “colds” when your nose isn’t cold though. Oh well, it’s just that I currently have colds, and it’s not runny, it’s clogged. It’s so difficult to breath properly, and I sneeze every few minutes. Plus, my conjunctivitis is also making a scene. So much for feeling sick.
Anyways, so where was I today? hihi…My friend Kim and I met at SM around noon today. She was supposed to be with her fiance, Dave but since we decided to do some girl shopping, she had to leave him home, he would just meet us at SM for dinner afterwards.
So yeah, girl shopping, eh? haha! Kim and I just went to DCLA in Chinatown to swoop some accessories from Butingtings. We heard that they were having a sale. Funny though, they sell the cheapest accessories around, and they still managed to go on sale. Best Buy, isn’t it?
So I bought a complete set of necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings. Two of each, and it didn’t even reach 200.00 Php. Pretty cheap, but they were really nice finds. Plus, we wouldn’t have any common designs, unlike the ones we buy in botiques at the malls.
After that, we went window shopping, because we were planning to buy some dresses next week. We were supposed to go around the whole Chinatown, but then it started to rain, and we knew it would be very uncomfortable to walk around in the rain. So we decided to go back to SM a little earlier though.
We met up with Dave and had a really early afternoon dinner at Shakey’s. For the love of mojos. haha!! Before our dinner though, we went to the Department Store, and I decided to take a leak, so I dashed to the restroom alone. On my way there, I bumped into my crush. haha! Not worth telling though, but it was really funny because we looked at each other, looked away, looked back, looked away, and looked back again. For me, it was like, “Oh, my crush!” and probably for him, it was like, “Oh, that girl always eats at K Steak.” lol! Enough with that though. :p
Then I wanted to start reading for Monday, so we decided to stay at Starbucks but because a lot of people were seeking warmth due to the cold, rainy afternoon, Starbucks was packed, and we got a little impatient enough to wait for the patriots to finish.
So we ended up ordering coffee to go. hihi…And because I had a really heavy book with me (which I didn’t leave in Kim’s car anymore), I easily felt exhausted, and because the heavy rain made me a little gloomy, I decided to go home early. I went home, the lovebirds continued their date. Jeez, sucks being single, huh? :p

ACCESSORIZE!! Charm butterfly bracelet, oil-painted owl pendant vintage necklace, big butterfly pendant vintage necklace, 2-finger anchor ring, 2-finger double wings ring (which I totally love, by the way), heart crystal earrings, and Strawberry and Spot stud earrings. All for only P 189.70. Can you believe that? :)


I don’t usually order coffee to-go, but when I do…I just do. lol! Hot Caramel Macchiatto for the cold night. :)
So yeah…Since I’m currently feeling sick, I’m having Lucky Me Supreme Jjamppong as my literally midnight snack, while watching Paranormal Witness. :p

0 comments: