Wednesday, October 03, 2012


So my mom was cleaning up our house, and she decided to get rid of these VHS tapes that we had for a few years. I decided to take one last shot of these tapes before we dispose of it.

I remembered how many times my nephew, Raphael would wa
tch these tapes over and over again, and I find it funny that I even forgot we have these movies before. haha! :))  I even had some of these since I was 6 years  old, which would make them older than your kids. haha! :))  

MOVIE LIST:
Richie Rich
Miracle on 34th Street
Lion King
The Princess Diaries
Land Before Time
Land Before Time III
A Bug’s Life
Toy Story
Mulan
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
My Best Friend’s Wedding
Drumline
Sweet Home alabama
Cast Away
The Rugrats Movie
Pearl Harbor
Captain Corelli’s Mandolin
Deep End of the Ocean

As far as I can remember, we also had original VHS copies of Sound of Music, Land Before Time II, The Fox and the Hound, Fly Away Home, The Mummy, and The Mummy Returns. :p

0 comments: