Sunday, October 07, 2012

Sunday Birthday Sessions

So today marked my 27 years of earthly existence. Yeeee!! I’m old, I know! :))


So since it was a Sunday, and it was also the fiesta in Toril, mom and I decided to attend the mass in Toril as a thanksgiving for my birthday.
Took a little while because of the populace, and there was heavy traffic due to the street dances and such. But it was fun, though it was very hot. Mom and I went to the public market after the mass to buy some kakanin. It’s like our hobby to buy kakanin whenever we get out of church. hehe.
Then we bought lechon, for my birthday lunch! YAY! I also had cake and ice cream. It was a really simple celebration because only mom and I live in our house at the moment.
I decided I’d have a major party next weekend with my friends. :)

0 comments: