Friday, October 26, 2012

Random Night...


Call us crazy, we don’t care! We can be random as we dare! :p
So JodyDarleen, and I went to SM Lanang Premier for a Tokyo Tokyo dinner. hihi. It’s becoming sort of a habit already since the only Japanese Fast Food in the Philippines recently just opened in Davao.
Anyways, after our dinner, we decided to stay to watch the Fountain Fireworks as they called it. It was some sort of an alternative since real fireworks aren’t allowed in the city. Well, I therefore conclude it was way better. :)
Credits to the owner of the photo. I wasn’t able to take a shot of our fireworks because I was taking a video of it and I was just too mesmerized.
It was extremely romantic. The fountain danced to the tune of Beauty and the Beast, and you could just imagine watching it with someone you love. In my case though, I watched it with my girlfriends. haha!
After the romantic atmosphere, came the party. The second set of the dance was swaying to party music which was also amazing. It was truly wonderful. More than half an hour of waiting was all worth it in this 5-minute entertainment.
So SM Lanang Premier’s parking lot is the first in Davao that has sensors for car parkings, just like in Manila. It was a little too new for us, since we don’t go to Manila often, so we had fun playing with the parking sensor. haha! :p

Jody and Darleen as the Sensor Parking Girls. We played with the red and green lights. haha! :))
So our last stop was TGIFriday’s at Abreeza where we had some glass ofMojito, and a huge platter of nachos as pulutan. It was tremendous that we had to rest at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf afterwards; since I also had to go to a party with my college friends, I needed to rest a little. :p


Pulutan to its fullest! 
It was just sort of random. We never really planned on it, but we had so much fun! :)

0 comments: