Friday, October 26, 2012

Alex Cross


Don’t ever cross Alex Cross

Alex Cross is the third movie starring the same character after Along Came a Spider and Kiss the Girls, based on the Alex Cross series by James Patterson.

This movie shows The Butcher (Michael Sullivan) as the villain around the time when Alex’s wife Maria was still alive.

There was a slight difference in the movie, which is normal in every novel-based movie adaptations. Nevertheless, the movie was superb, and it was such a genius.

Tyler Perry did an awesome job portraying Alex Cross, knowing that he was following the footsteps of Morgan Freeman, who was Alex Cross in the previous films.

It’s been a while since I read the book, and I don’t know if it was the reason why I sort of couldn’t predict what would happen next in the movie, or maybe the movie made it a little differently to probably keep the suspense coming.

Well, when my friend and I went inside the movie house, I commented that indeed, only a few have known Alex Cross but for someone like me who knew him so much from reading James Patterson’s books, every bit of the movie was all so exciting.

Definitely 4/5. :)


0 comments: