Saturday, July 12, 2008

WuZun & Calvin Fever?


Ai hindi!! Hahaha!! Hindi ko sila type!! Pero I want to blog lang about what I can say when I saw them on TV kanina. Actually, I was a little disappointed kase silang dalawa lang ang pumunta dito. I wanted to see Jiro kase. (he's my favorite)...

Anyways, I wasn't much into Taiwanese actors these days. Unlike my SUPER DUPER UBER F4 ADDICTION a few years back, it's kinda different with Fahrenheit. I like them, but I'm not totally obsessed with them.

A little trivia. I liked WuZun before when I first saw them on a youtube video. But after watching It Started with a Kiss, naloka ako kay Jiro!! nuff said! =p

So i made abang sa Entertainment Live kanina because they are guesting. I was surprised with their attitude towards the fans. TOTALLY SURPRISED. Aside from their ability to speak English well, I was deeply touched at how they acknowledged their yelling fans.

"Is it ok if we take a picture with them?" was what WuZun asked when the microphone was given to him. It really moved me. Normally, stars would distance themselves to fans as much as they could, but WuZun and Calvin were actually the ones who went to the fans and had their pictures taken with them.

It was a simple gesture of acknowledgment from the two of them, but it's really something that I'm sure will dig deep in the hearts of Fahrenheit fans. And the way they said that they so wanted to come back here in the future with Jiro and Aaron, I know that they didn't say it just because they have to, but because they really want to.

Grabe. I couldn't believe these guys could actually have a very warm heart! Saludo ako sa kanila! Sobrang fan na uli ako? Haha! Hahanapin ko pa pala yung Fahrenheit CD ko. =p

0 comments: