Monday, July 14, 2008

My Dream Blog. Trip to Prague & US Filo School

Date of Dream: July 14, 2008. Monday
Estimated Time of Dream: Between 5:00 am-6:30 am
If I wake up and remember my dream, I'll share it to you, guys.

Trip to Prague

Persons involved: Teacher Monet, Teacher Kitchie, me, Trina, Ceejaye, Karen, Kuya Kidd, Kuya JC, Kuya Son, Jed & Dante
Jed and Dante were the only ones who are not from my 4th year section.
Teacher Monet and Teacher Kitchie were our sponsors for the trip. Yes, all expense paid.

It all started in the airport. We were waiting for the arrival of our sponsors. I do not know how we were able to avail the free trip, but we were all too happy about it.

Trina was drinking coke.
TRINA: pag uminom ako ng coke tapos mag wish ako, magkakatotoo
NEYM: talaga? sige nga..
TRINA: *closes eyes* I wish Prague will only be an inch away from where I will jump. *drinks coke*
NEYM: *pulls trina out of the airport and into the open field* Ok, you should jump now. I'll jump with you.
Neym and Trina jumped to no avail. We both laughed out loud.

After a while, Ceejaye, Karen, JC, Kidd and Erickson arrived. I thought we were complete but they said there were two more. I was expecting that they will be from our section in senior college still, but I was surprised to know that they were my classmates in first year. Yes, Dante and my ex-boyfriend Jed.

I was happy seeing Dante for I haven't seen him for so long. I hugged him tight and stuff and he told me that Jed will come with us because he wanted me back. AS IF!!

Teachers Monet and Kitchie arrived. We made a documentary-type video with kuya Kidd as the cameraman and yours truly as the host.

We boarded the plane. Jed and I were seated together. Later on, I found out that they really did it on purpose.

It was a 20-hour flight (I don't know if the flight from the Philippines to Prague is really 20 hours). We arrived at the airport and I continued with my video documentary.

Then I heard the SPONGEBOB SONG. I opened my eyes and looked at my alarm. 6:00 am. I shut it down, cursing the alarm silently for cutting up my dream. I closed my eyes again for a new set of dream.

US Filo School

Persons involved:
College friends: Dhawell, Trina, Ceejaye
High School classmates and friends: Jennifer T. & Anne Joyce
Random people: a bitch who gave Dhawell a nasty job during class and my boyfriend (hot looking guy but I don't know him in reality)

It was a bedroom-classroom kind of thing. Dhawell and I were seated on the floor, using the bed as our table. We had an quiz. 1/2 lengthwise yellow paper. Before the quiz, I already prepared my paper. But when the quiz started, my paper magically disappeared and I wasn't able to find it until the first half ended.

I went out to buy paper since my classmates don't have any. Then I saw some other classmates wearing placards across their chests which reminded me that it was our homework and I wasn't able to make it yet.

I immediately went back to the classroom to make the homework. Scene shifted. We had a class. Computer subject. The lights were dimmed and projector was on in front.

A bitch went inside and sat beside Dhawell. I ignored her. But after a while, I heard sucking and silent moaning noises. I looked at Dhawell and was surprised to see that the bitch was giving him a blowjob in the middle of the class!

I elbowed Dhawell's back and told him to stop. But they didn't. Suddenly, the professor was in front of us, staring at Dhawell and the bitch.

PROFESSOR: If your grade is flat...Then it will shrink!

I don't know what it meant, but I guess it has something to do with grades. The bell rang and the professor went out of the room. I stood up indignantly and screamed at the bitch. "GET OUT OF THIS ROOM NOW!!"

The bitch got scared and ran out of the room. Dhawell stood up and sat back down on the bed. "Anong problema mo?" he asked.

"Gago ka pala eh! Wala akong pakialam kung sinong gaganunin mo, pero mahiya ka naman! Nasa classroom tayo! Dhawell, huwag na huwag mo na uling ulitin yung ginawa mo, kundi sasabihin ko kay mommy na pauwiin ka ng Pilipinas!" I realized that maybe Dhawell is my brother in the dream or my cousin.

"At ayoko nang makita pang kasama mo yung bitch na yun ha! Dahil oras na mahuli ko uli kayo, diretso ka na talaga sa Pilipinas! Umuwi ka na! Uwi diretso! Tatawag ako sa bahay mamaya. Pag wala ka dun, tandaan mo! Hindi ka na makakauwi habambuhay!" WALKOUT...

I went out of the room and met my super hot boyfriend. "Mainit nanaman ang ulo?" he asked me.

"Si Dhawell eh. Akala mo kung sino na kung umasta. Ako nga, dito ako lumaki, hindi ko nga ginagawa yung mga ginagawa niya. Tapos siya, kadarating pa lang niya dito, kala mo, kuhang-kuha na niya ang kultura eh..."

My boyfriend was supposed to answer when I heard the SPONGEBOB SONG again. Yes. 6:30 am and finally, I'm awake and back to the reality that I was never sponsored to go to Prague or I was never in the US and most especially, Dhawell is not my relative.

0 comments: