Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Dream Blog. Volunteer work, escape from slavery and Gerald Anderson

Date of Dream: July 23, 2008. Wednesday
Estimated Time of Dream: Between 5:00 am-5:45 am
People Involved: Me, Gerald Anderson, Erickson...I know there are others but I forgot them
If I wake up and remember my dream, I'll share it to you, guys

It started on a very huge and old house. Me and my friends were working there though I actually do not know what we were working for. But I remembered one of my friends saying, "Makukuha na natin ang allowance natin."

Then I replied, "Allowance? Diba dapat sweldo?"

"Sweldo? Volunteer lang kaya tayo dito!" So that's when I knew that we only volunteered for that work that I'm still racking my brains to know.

Then after a while, something arrived and we immediately ran to it and prayed over the altar. There were three men. They were moving like they were being controlled by a puppeteer. My friend told me that they were dead people. They were only moving because of the machine attached to them.

Why did they do that, I do not know. But we continued to pray over those three dead guys.

After the prayer, we went out. I was with Erickson and we were walking along the street. We have at least 50 companies, I guess. All were volunteers, too.

Erickson and I ran ahead of them to a very huge pile of rock and started climbing. While we were still climbing the rock, a truck passed by and we suddenly became anxious. Our other colleagues who were already on top of the rock - eating pears - have all dropped like a log on the ground while us, who were still climbing, fast frowarded our climbs.

I reached the top and I thought I helped pull Erickson up, but when he got on top and faced me, it was Gerald Anderson. He lay on the ground, panting as the truck passed by and disappeared down the road.

Then, I heard the Spongebob song and I'm already up to walk my dog.

0 comments: