Monday, July 21, 2008

Excited for...



A Very Special Love


John Lloyd Cruz & Sarah Geronimo

Of course, hindi ko papalampasin 'to. I've seen all of John-Lloyd movies and even if A Very Special Love won't be with Bea Alonzo this time, idol ko naman si Sarah Geronimo so I definitely have to watch this!

I was already planning to watch this movie with my friends and my sister, too.


Journey to the Center of the Earth


Brendan Fraser

Ever since I was a kid, I've already had a huge crush on Brendan Fraser. He's so far the oldest crush that I had. Not by age, but by the time that I've been liking him. He's such a great actor and really, really hot so of course, kahit na siguro medyo pambata 'tong movie na 'to, I still want to watch it.


The Mummy
Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Brendan Fraser and Jet Li

Well of course, it stars Brendan Fraser and yeah, it's the third sequel of the infamous The Mummy series!

Even if Evelyn won't be Rachel Weisz anymore, I think it won't make a difference though. But yeah, somehow, I was wishing that it'll still be Rachel who will play the intelligent wife of Rick, but changes happen and I'm sure it'll still be a hit.

Moreover, John Hannah still plays Jonathan Carnahan, the not so intelligent brother of Evelyn.

Plus, Michelle Yeoh and Jet Li as the newly resurrected Mummy. What more can I ask for?

0 comments: