Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Dream Blog. Weird class, a dormitory and ghost stories

Date of Dream: July 27, 2008. Sunday
Estimated Time of Dream: Between 6:00 am-7:00 am
People Involved: Me, Erickson, Elai, Ceejaye, Delle and other random people whom I do not know
If I wake up and remember my dream, I'll share it to you, guys

We were standing on a very huge pavilion. There were no seats, and the distance between us and the professor was about 5 meters.

There was a small board in front which looked like the boards posted outside cafes listed with menus. On the board, words were written.

The class has started. The professor will randomly call names and ask him/her to point on the board the word that she'll say, and explain about that word.

After a few lucky minutes since I wasn't called yet, Erickson raised his hands and asked to go out for a number one. This agitated the professor. She then started yelling at us especially after she caught me looking at my back. My classmate behind me was holding a food. I was so hungry so I was trying to ask her to share some. But too late. The food has already landed on our professor's palm.

"How many times have I told you that you are not allowed to disturb my class just to go to the restroom, or you are not allowed to be caught looking at your classmates especially for food?

"How many times do I have to tell you that it's Martial Law in my class? You are not allowed to talk, send paper notes, go to the restroom, eat, sleep and even take down notes in my class, until I tell you so!

"Are you all stupid?" There was silence. Then she grabbed her board and walked out.

"San pupunta yun?" Ceejaye asked.

I shrugged and we also went back to our dormitories. Then I started yelling, too. "Napaka unfair ng prof na yun. Akala mo kung sino. Tatlong oras ang klase niya, anong akala niya sa atin, robot? Naku, wala tayong matututunan kung ganun at ganun lagi ang patakaran niya sa klase niya!"

Delle was laughing. "Si Erickson talaga. Buti na lang ako, nag cr na ako bago pa man nag umpisa yung klase. Ayun, uminit tuloy ang ulo ni prof." there were scattered laughter.

I was about to climb another flight of stairs going to our rooms when my companions turned right. "San kayo pupunta?"

"Kakain, diba gutom ka?" Delle answered.

"Oh...oo nga.." I finally realized that we were going to the cafeteria. It was already dark and we were already going to have our dinner.

Elai and Ceejaye were seated beside each other and I was seated across them on a 4-person capacity table. The others sat on the next table beside ours. The seat beside me was empty and we started talking randomly when Elai suddenly looked at me and then on the chair. "Neym, sinong katabi mo?" she asked.

My heart stopped. I don't know, but I got easily scared in my dream. I looked beside me and immediately stood up. "Putangina Elai, wag kang ganyan!" I yelled at her.

She shook her head. "Joke lang..." she said silently.

I sat back on my chair but Elai was still staring at the chair beside me. I managed to smile and looked at the same chair. "Hi..." I said.

"Neym, nakatingin siya sa'yo," Elai confirmed and I stood up again, walking out of the cafeteria followed by the scared yells and runs from the others.

Then I heard a knock on my door. Mom was already waking me up because we're still going to Church.

0 comments: