Saturday, May 29, 2010

So, just a thought...

I remembered during the elctions when a lot of people have been spreading out in the internet that ONLY THE YOUTH NOWADAYS HAVE COMMON SENSE.As I’ve seen a lot of issues here in Tumblr, I realized that what the youth claims can’t be true.

Take the Mariah Carey controversy for example. I’ve seen a picture circulatin gon Tumblr and people reblogging it and saying mean stuff about Mariah. As I’ve read the issue regarding Mariah’s racist remarks to the Filipinos, I was like, “Did she really say that?”

So I went to Youtube and Google and searched for any news, videos or evidence that Mariah really made those remarks. No result came out.

I’ve just read in some articles that Donita Rose denied she interviewed Mariah and that Mariah said Regine is a brown monkey who can sing.

See, I’ve come through loads of articles saying that rumors regarding that matter isn’t true. And even rumors regarding Mariah’s racist remark during her concert when she told Filipino to go out.

Is that the common sense youth is saying they have? Judging based on rumors? And all their insults on Mariah were also unreasonable.

That’s only an example. I’ve been seeing a lot of posts by youths here on Tumblr which highly reciprocates what they claim about having common sense.

Or maybe since they are still young and inexperienced enough, they don’t really know the meaning of COMMON SENSE, eh? :D

0 comments: