Saturday, May 15, 2010

A day full of Vital Signs. :D

So, I just got home from our Medical Mission in Marilog. Really tired and sleepy pero need to get my life here. hahaha! :))

Na werla ako! hahaha! I did a lecture on breastfeeding. They said I did well, but I really don’t think I did. hahaha! I soooo suck at conducting lecturesworse, I had to do it in BISAYA! :)) Naloka ako! hahaha!! :)) Pero I’m glad I was able to pull it off kahit na medyo nangarag ako nang bongga! hahaha! :D

So yeah, the rest of the day, I did a nurse’s job. I took Vital Signs. hahaha! Kahit sa med school, yun pa din work ko. Oh well, it doesn’t really matter much, anyways.

The place was so far from civilization and medyo malamig na doon kase nasa may bundok na. I had so much fun though. hehehe. Too bad I didn’t join Criados. I would have a very great summer sana.

Sige lang. Next year. :D

0 comments: