Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Sleeping Beauty and the Beast. :D

hahahaha! I found a way to mash up the two titles. Wasn't really hard though. hehehe. :D

Watched this just now. And it's so cool that I found an original poster of it on Google. Most that I found were the new ones. :D This is like, so old. It was shown on 1959 and you can see it in the animation and maybe the story. hehehe. :D

I watched this last night. In my opinion, of all the Disney Princesses, Belle is the most beautiful and the Beast in Prince form is the most handsome. hehehe. So yeah, there's one scene in here that I totally couldn't remember I've seen before. It's the part where the castle stuff sang while cleaning the castle. Before the romantic dinner of Belle and the Beast. hehehe. I dunno. I really think that scene was cut before. :D

0 comments: