Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My favorite quotes from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

"Dudley, for the first time in your life, you're talking sense."
-Harry Potter

"I don't think you're a waste of space"
-Dudley Dursley

"Blimey, Dudley, did the dementors blow a different personality into you?"
-Harry Potter

"I forgot we'll be hunting down Voldemort in a mobile library."
-Ron Weasley

"Then we'll have nothing to do except find Horcruxes. . . . It'll be like a holiday, won't it?"
-Harry Potter

"Dumbledore wanted to give me the sword? Maybe he thought it would look nice on my wall."
-Harry Potter

"Vot is the point of being an international Quidditch player if all the good-looking girls are taken?"
-Viktor Krum

"You're amazing, you are,"
-Ron Weasley

"Perhaps just one more, Master Harry, for luck?"
-Kreacher

"Wouldn't make any difference to her, she was so evil in the first place,"
-Harry Potter

"Bless him, and when you think I used to fantasize about cutting off his head and sticking it on the wall."
-Ron Weasley

RON: "What? No, of course not! I thought it was you doing it!"
HARRY: "My Patronus is a stag."
RON: "Oh yeah. I thought it looked different. No antlers."

"That makes me sound a lot cooler than I was,"
-Ron Weasley

"Of course not - we're invisible when we're under it, Ron!"
-Hermione Granger

"Brains like that, you could be a Death Eater, son. Haven't I just prove my Patronus is a goat?"
-Aberforth Dumbledore

"No, Luna will take Harry, won't you, Luna?"
-Ginny Weasley
"You have to come back here, Ginny!"
-Harry Potter

"IF WE DIE FOR THEM, I'LL KILL YOU, HARRY!"
-Ron Weasley

"NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!"
-Mrs. Molly Weasley

"You were named after two Headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew."
-Harry Potter

0 comments: