Thursday, August 07, 2008

Elicpse - Stephenie Meyer



God, I didn't know that I'll be able to finish this in three days. I was getting desperate everytime I flip a page and realize that one chapter still wasn't coming to an end.

I don't know, maybe I was just too excited for Breaking Dawn that I thought each chapter of Eclipse was the longest chapter that I've ever seen. And not to mention some boring ones.

But no worries, I read everything though despite my lack of interest in some subjects -thinks about the werewolves-. Damn, I don't mean to be too biased and side on the vampires, but sometimes, the werewolves are getting on my nerves, 'cept maybe for Sam and Seth, they were awesome!

Ok, this has been so action-packed like I imagined it and I kinda breathed a sigh of relief in the outcome. I thought Victoria could escape.

But then it also made me wonder about the things that I'm supposed to expect in Breaking Dawn. The Volturi, maybe? I'm not sure though. I'm starting to like them as much as I'm getting annoyed by Jacob Black.

Ok, I swear I don't have anything against Jacob Black, but sometimes, he's too much to handle. I wonder why Bella was still able to hold onto him no matter how much she loved him. I mean compared to Edward (never mind the looks), Jacob is a hundred percent downer. Attitude-wise, the vampire gets my credits.

Oh well, there are some parts when I liked Jacob too, though. Although it's not in the majority, but I'm still glad he exists in the saga. I guess it would be too boring if there are no complications between Edward and Bella's love affair aside from the fact that a lot of vampires wanted Bella dead.

Yeah, I'm ranting now and spoiling. Haha!! I'm starting to read Breaking Dawn. Can't wait for the wedding, and Alice always makes me excited!

I love Alice so much!! She's the perfect sister that I would ever want!

0 comments: