Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (C.S. Lewis)


Alright, buying the book was kind of a waste; because what you saw in the movie was exactly what was written in the book - every bit of it.

Well in the movie, the battle has been longer and there were more actions during the war between Peter and Edmund and the White Witch. But other than that, everything was the same from the beginning up to the end.

But it was still worth a read though. Well, sometimes, I think that the purpose for buying books was for my collection, not reading. Although I knew the story already, I would still buy the book so I would have a collection, or probably something to share with my friends.

I was glad, I saw the movie first before I read the book, which of course is another children's book. At least, I didn't have any bad bout about the comparison of the movie and the book, for of course, they do not have any differences.

0 comments: