Sunday, April 20, 2008

Web Content Writer

Part-time. Home-based. Freelance.

What is a Web content Writer? Well, as the name suggests, it means that this particular person writes articles to be posted on websites. It can either be for a particular site or it can also go through a certain company who will sell the articles to the sites.

My friend introduced me to RapidEdge. A Davao-based content writing company that accepts any free applicants who are good in article-writing. And so, I tried out and submitted a resume via e-mail.

I was asked at first to submit a 300-word introduction about myself and I was given 3 Evaluation articles containing 400 words each.

After a while, I got accepted and I started writing 5 different articles about Teenage Pregnancy. Causes, Statistics, Quizzes, Facts about the matter in America. I only received 500 Php for those articles that I submitted but it was already worth it.

It was actually my first time to know about how a web content writer works, and I realized that it is really fun and sometimes, can even help you with your English grammar skills.

2 comments:

Mheems said...

wow, ate.
Tumatanggap ba yan ng writers kahit wala sa Davao?

Neym Ü said...

hindi ko alam eh, pero may base yata sa manila sila, i'm not really sure. =]