Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Teacher


Oh Mi Hee - Mrs. Park
Seo Young Hee - Mi Ja/Jung Won

Summary

Some alumni and their teacher meet for the first time in 16 years at a small class reunion in a countryside cottage. But the happy reunion turns into a nightmare as they are brutally murdered, one by one.

Old grudges and hidden truths from the past, surface in a series of unforgettably gruesome murders.

Review

At first, I thought this movie was a horror movie, until such time that I realized it wasn't. Because it's a movie about revenge and insanity.

I've heard a lot of comments about this movie saying that it only has one moral lesson: NEVER TREAT YOUR STUDENTS BADLY. And so, I got curious and I watched this.

Indeed, it's true. I've realized, that not because you're a teacher, you already have the right to scrutinize and embarrass your students in front of other people when you didn't like them.

This movie has a very unbelievable and surprising twist which you will not discover, unless you watch it through the end. Indeed, not all people who look good can do good.

0 comments: