Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Marcherry's Birthday. =]

Okay, so I guess I was just too excited to blog about this. Dhawell, I beat you! haha!

Yesterday, I received a text message from Marcherry inviting me to her birthday. Ok so who is Marcherry? Familiar? Well she was the one of those I mentioned in the blog I posted before with a picture of her and Akeem at Lake Agco.

So Marcherry and I know each other although we haven't actually hang out together yet so I might say we aren't really close. Just common friends with Akeem and Dhawell so it surpirsed me when she invited me.

I texted Dhawell and I told March that I'm going to go. The party was supposed to start at 8pm. I came late because it rained and I have to wait for my brother to come back to drive me to Crown Regency because taxis weren't available at that time.

Luckily, we're Filipinos. The party started at 9pm. I was so happy to see Tracy and Ceejaye with Kuya Kid there because it has been so long since I've seen them and I've missed them so much.

So we ate dinner and had some games afterwards. Ceejaye won on the San Mig Light Bottoms Up contest and she won a gift certificate from SM City.

Then we had more games afterwards, the drinking games and the grand prize was a date with March, of course. Dhawell mentioned it will be at Pearl Farm and he and Akeem will be paying. Oh jeez, kill yourself, Dhawell! haha!

At around 11pm, I guess when the after-party has started and March became busy entertaining other guests, the TAEBOIZ arrived. Yay! Yes, them! haha! I missed them so much actually and I was just too happy to see them again.

Since they were there, then the inuman sessions started. Tequila, Fundador, Red Horse, Vodka Cruiser, Mudshake, Coke and Water! haha! I took a drink since I haven't seen them for so long, I think I should pay some price also for not going with them before.

As the guys went drunk, the night got deeper, we all became happier with our singing sessions. Since the party was held on a Residencial Hotel, we were even told off by the Task Force because our voices were disturbing the other occupiers.

It was really fun. I mean I haven't done this with them for such a long time and God knows how much I love and miss these people.

So yeah, I went home at around 4:30 am. I woke up at 8, imagine that! Body clock never stops functioning! haha!

Marcherry, today's actually your birthday! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and thank you so much for inviting me! Hope you'll have a good time when you go to London.

0 comments: