Saturday, March 22, 2008

200 Pounds of Beauty - Jo Jin Mo and Kim Ah Jong


Jo Jin Mo
Kim Ah Jong

Synopsis: Hanna is a lip sync vocalist for Ami, the famous Korean pop singer. Even though she is always ignored because of her appearance, she has been a bright and lighthearted girl until Amy humiliates her in front of Sang-jun, her secret love. At last she makes a decision of a lifetime to have plastic surgery all over her body. Her unrequited love gets any return?

Review: I actually couldn't believe that I've watched this movie just now. I mean I've actually spent a year ignoring it when a lot of people were already compelling me to watch it.

So I did. Because of MJ, of course! haha! And yeah, I had fun while watching this movie.

It was quite amazing watching a 200-pound woman turn into a hot chick in just a year.

It was my first time watching Kim Ah Jong act and she was really cute in this movie. Seems like no matter how much she tried to become someone else for her love, she still ended up becoming herself.

I've cried so much in the last part of this movie, where everything touching was shown and told in just one scene. Indeed, it's a really wonderful movie.

0 comments: