Monday, December 01, 2008

i almost fell down the stairs @_@

omg!! i almost fell down the stairs a while ago!!

fortunately, i was able to get a good grip on the banister, before the actual fall happened!

dammit!! i was already thinking how much of a disaster would it be had i fallen down.

i mean while i was holding the banister, i was frozen, my heart was pumping real fast and lots of nasty stuff ran inside my mind...thoughts like how many broken bones would i suffer...how deep would the concussion in my skull be...how many stitched would i get...i might undergo an orperation. those nasty stuff., hahaha!!

it's true. i was really scared. i was just a little thankful to my instincts. i mean even though i've got this really absent mind, i was still able to trust my personal instincts. "hold onto the banister and steady yourself"

shit. it could have been tragic! hahaha!!!

thiking about SAW 5 a lot!! =p

0 comments: