Thursday, December 11, 2008

7 Things I Hate About MILEY CYRUS


I went up to TG Forum the other night to check out some violators. There's this thread about "Reasons why you hate Miley Cyrus" I read through it to see if it violated anything and as I read, I couldn't help but agree to what the members were saying about Miley Cyrus.

So I didn't lock the thread. HAHA! Sorry about that. There were no violations in the thread though.

So I made this blog to break down the 7 things that I hate about Miley Cyrus.

7. She's not pretty. Ok, must be overrated but then I couldn't help noticing that whatever she does to her face, she still looks like the same. Looks so much like her dad.

6. I could pluck on her teeth all day and night and nothing will change. If you're a performer, you should at least pay attention to the part of your body that is always seen. Say, your mouth. Miley's got a huge mouth and combinations of huge teeth that she could scare Godzilla!

5. She destroyed the Disnyemania 5 version of Part of Your World. What the fuck? Since when did the Little Mermaid soundtrack belong in a rock and roll genre? She totally destroyed the beauty of the song.

4. She totally wrecked the JUST STAND UP song. God! I couldn't believe when I saw the video that she was included among those other music icons! She ruined the song big time! I was just glad that she only sang a few lines but still...

3. She isn't a good role model for the kids. Like Vanessa Hudgens and Jamie Lynn Spears, she's got a lot of secrets up her sleeve that doesn't make her a good model for kids. Maybe if she isn't a Disney girl, I could have ignored it. She ruined the reputation od Disney though.

2. She doesn't have any good talent. Well, she acts, but I don't see her going beyond Disney TV. And probably if it isn't for her dad, she wouldn't have Hannah Montana to herself.

1. She doesn't have a good voice. Her voice is so irritating and she sounds so manly. Most of the time, I can only hear screaming. Yes, Miley loves to scream and she considers it singing.

There are lots of great artists out there. Why was Disney so desperate to push Miley to the top? I mean compared to Demi Lovato or Selena Gomez, Miley just looked like a frustrated singing contest participant.

I'm sorry. Miley lovers out there, you're free to comment and defend your idol. I'm just stating my opinion. Go do yours.

8 comments:

cheatgirl_mikayla said...

I HATE MILEY CYRUS!

She gave shower pics and two-piece clothes pics to Nick Jonas just because she got a BF that's famous and people wanna know more of her BF! FAKKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bad miley!

cheatgirl_mikayla said...

i just dont like the part where vanessa hudgens was included. vanessa hudgens is a good girl and the nude pic is not her. the face of the nude girl doesnt look like her and she doesnt smile like that. thats an evil smile. she even has a lookalike! PLEASE SEARCH IT ON THE NET!!!!!!!

Neym Ü said...

as far as i'm concerned about vanessa hudgens' nude pic, she confirmed that it was her. she even got suspended from disney and whatnot..

anyways, i agree with miley, yeah. she could do those things if she isn't an icon for young girls...but since she is, what the heck?

cheatgirl_mikayla said...

nope. she wasnt suspended. she is still in HSM3.

yeah...i loved miley once. but i saw the pics in Youtube. She even has a nude pic. and miley's nude pic was even on the cover of a newspaper!

ehh..about vanessa hudgens, when we were in the doctor, my mom saw a pic of vanessa hudgens. i read that article but i dont know what "nude" meant. lol. VH sent those pics to zac, so zac should be angry and should break up with her. but they even have a loong kissing scene in both hsm 2 and 3.

Neym Ü said...

she was suspended. lol! but not long enough for her not to make HSM3. she gave a public apology about it. i think the reason why she wasn't suspended long was because she admitted that it was her in the picture.

zac didn't break up with her because he was also part of the scandal, although passively.

B_e_T_i_N_a said...

Oh? Is Vanessa and Zac together>? Oh...

Danica G said...

Hahaha. i agree. her voice irritates me-and so with her teeth and smile! Urg!

Neym Ü said...

B_e_T_i_N_a
it's been a while. =]

ICA
indeed!! hahaha!! she's not worth all her fame. =/