Sunday, December 07, 2008

OMG!!! Marky Cielo is dead!!!! @_@


Please read this article from PEP.

So my sister was the one who first told me about this a while ago. She came up here and said, "Patay na si Marky Cielo" and I was silent for a while then, "Ha?"

Wow! I thought she was kidding, but she looked somber and I knew how much she liked Marky.

Marky is one of the few whom I actually liked in GMA-7. He's a great actor and his deep family roots is what made him more interesting.

At 20, it was so unbelievable that someone like him would just die like that. I was even thinking, "Oh no, not another Rico Yan."

There was no news yet on how he died. The only thing I knew from the news was that he died in his sleep, which of course seemed impossible, for I am a nurse and I know that one doesn't simply die in his sleep unless he forgets to breathe.

Of course, I wouldn't suspect that Marky forgot to breathe.

And I also didn't want to suspect that it was drugs or something. Marky is a really nice guy, as far as I'm concerned and I know, in the height of his career (being in LaLola, a TV series in GMA that is still on air), he wouldn't try to waste his life.

I just hope they would be able to identify the cause of death sooner and for now, condolences to the family that Marky has left.

He'll be another legend in the showbiz industry.

3 comments:

Pearl Aton said...

tsk. nabalitaan ko nga yan eh. naku naman. I'm not really a big fan of Marky pero sayang lang talaga.

hay naku. ganyan din naman ang buhay eh. Lahat naman tayo hahantong sa ganyan. :( na una lang siya.

cheatgirl_mikayla said...

Hey Ate Neym. Bangungot ang cause ng death ni Marky. But sayang..coz he's still young and have incomplete tasks on the industry.

BTW, this is Mikay.

Neym Ü said...

PEARL
ang nakakagulat lang kase ang bata pa niya. parang he still has a lot in store for him tapos ganun..

MIKAYLA
nope, hindi bangungot. something like pancreatitis yung nangyare sa kanya. hindi totoo ang bangungot.. =]