Friday, December 26, 2008

Eagle Eye



Ok, I'm an official Shia Labeouf fan! He's really a great actor and soo cute!

But I noticed he loves to make films that are really, really weird!

From the Transformers, to Indiana Jones, to Disturbia, and now, Eagle Eye. I think he was also in the part 3 of Charlie's Angels, if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, so I spoke of weird. Yes, Eagle Eye is a really weird movie, but I like it though. It shows the speed of modernity our world in approaching and how scary this modernization could get if not controlled.

Modernization has lots of pros and cons. One of the cons is that it could be used fo terrorism, like in Eagle Eye. Imagine a computer controlling everything you do and determining which among your loved ones should it kill.

Shia did a great job here! And Michelle Monaghan is also a definite action star in the movie, not just some lame leading lady! =]

0 comments: