Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twilight @ NCCC Mall

NOVEMBER 26th, 2008

Karen
Delle
Donna
Sarte
KC
Neym

BACKED OUT:
Mai-Mai - she left her money
MADEL - some sort of emergency

LATE:
Joseph and Joan - weren't able to buy tickets.

Since August, my friends and I already had the plan to watch Twilight together. That time, it was still on the December 14th schedule.

We've waited three months and all our excitement and anticipation paid off when we were finally able to watch it on the first day of screening yesterday, November 26th, 2008.

We bought our tickets at 6:00 pm for the 7:30 pm screening. We weren't mistaken. By 7:00pm, all tickets for 7:30 and 10:00 LFS were sold out. Even on the other cinema, tickets for the 8:00 LFS were also sold out. It was amazing. I've never encountered having sold out tickets for one movie in TWO CINEMAS!

The line was definitely long. We were already falling in line by the arcade. Still, we considered ourselves lucky. Because after us, the line kept on going in the back.

Sarte and his girlfriend KC kept on asking what the movie was about! Couldn't help laughing. They were watching the movie without knowing anything about it. Sarte said, "If Neym reccomended it, definitely, it's a good movie!"

So we went in at 7:15. Music was playing. We were waiting with our hearts beating faster than it was used to be. Everytime the music fades, I was like, "Oh my god, not yet, please! Not yet! I'm not ready yet!" Then a sigh would follow when another music plays.

Then it started. It was the first time I ever felt weird when watching a movie. It was different. I was anxious, excited, worried..Everything! And when the Cullens appeared, I was screaming. God! Shame on me! I shouldn't even fell this way, but it was really something that made me terribly feeling sick with excitement!

It was an amazing movie. My friends and I were so satisfied and I wanted to watch it again! Madel and Mai-Mai were planning to watch it on the weekends and I want to go with them! Haha!

So much for an Obssessive Cullen Disorder! =]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna watch it again, too! :>

Neym Ü said...

me too hahaha!! AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!! =p