Sunday, February 03, 2008

Who Would Have Thought??

That a former high school classmate and I would get together because of th same interest? And that is...KOREA!

Yes, Anne Louise or most popularly known in high school as Lot-Lot and I have been communicating with each other again after we found out that we both have this craziness with Korean stuff!

Only...She was a lot better than me! Haha. But I'm learning though. So yeah. It was such a surprise that after around three years of not communicating much, we've actually been brought together by the word, KOREA. The thing I most love.

So we've been working together as English tutors this time and it was a really cool experience especially for me to get really familiar with the thing that most interests me.

So Lot-Lot and I have been getting along well together lately because of this so called craziness. I just can't believe that someone I knew would actually share the same interests with me as I've been journeying alone lately when it comes to Korean Enthusiasm.




0 comments: