Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Newest Pinoy Rant...

That title wan't really mine. I got it from this BLOG. I just wanna share the comment that I replied in his blog which goes...

In the light of all the hulabaloo that surrounds Philippine politics right now, allow me to speak up, though my voice may seem small. I'm gonna do it bulleted style. I'm too scattered to construct my thoughts the old fashioned, paragraphed paradigm. So here it is.

* Gut feel tells me not to COMPLETELY BELIEVE everything Jun Lozada is saying.
*It is a given fact that the Philippine bureaucracy is rotten. But that did not start during the Arroyo administration. I know all of us wanted a change, who doesn't, right?!
*Another People Power Revolution won't solve the age-old problem!!!!!!!! Unity is the answer!
*I don't think Cory Aquino is really nationalistic. If she (and the oppositionists) is really nationalistic, she would have thought of the disgust and the bad effect it would have on our economy. Political instability is a big factor in delaying the country's economic growth and we are so fetching good at that!!!!
*We need to get our act together if we all want positive difference!!!!
*But please, no more rallies again. Those things make me numb and apathetic.

And this is my reply:

sometimes, real life can be like those TV series that we watch nowadays. not all TV series were fictional. and so much like a drama as it may seem, what's happening in our politics is definitely real...

but sometimes, i couldn't help but hope that as i watch those senate hearing on TV and such, i could fast forward everything so i may know what'll happen in the end.

i sometimes hope that jun lozada's point of view could be seen 24/7 so i may know about what he was thinking and for me to 100% believe everything he was saying.

as i watch jun lozada deliver his "speech" as what they say, part of me believes that he is telling the truth. in fact, all of me is trying to believe that he was saying was true.

but also, i couldn't supress the fact that sometimes, i hope that i can actually penetrate his mind and read all his thoughts as he speak, so i may know if he really was telling the truth or not.

all these conspiracy happening to our government nowadays are just making the economy more complicated. i admit i want to believe jun lozada and i admit that i am also against GMA's regime but don't you guys think that instead of thinking about whether GMA should stay or not; instead of telling the whole country on whom to believe, we should just go and do something to help our economy rather than skulking along the streets, rallying for what we believed was right?

i have nothing against rallies and such, what i was trying to impose was that i guess it was better to just DO SOMETHING rather than SCREAM SOMETHING...

for i believe that CHANGE can only be done if we work...not if we talk... =]

haha! well i was just sharing. click on the link aboive to view the original posts and thanks to the owner of that blog for allowing me to express what i wanna express. =]

2 comments:

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

A beautiful blog with beautiful thoughts written by a beautiful lady. Hello Neym =)

Neym Ü said...

hey! oh thanks a lot for the compliment! i'm glad you appreciated what i wrote. =]