Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Salary, oh salary. Wherefore art thou oh salary??


First time to work there and poof! SALARY'S DELAYED! Holy shit! I really can't believe they'll be doing this to me. I mean think about it. It isn't supposed to be a company salary. It's only a personal salary and yet they couldn't give it on time? What? On the 14th? Then would they make sure that they'll add 14 days worth in that delayed salary? Dammit! It was my first time to work there and then I'll get this treatment?

Ok so yeah. My friend and I are going to Club Z tomorrow to ask and ask and ask and probably fuck those guys out!!

I guess it was better to just go back studying. At least allowance don't come late!

2 comments:

@dhawellskie said...

hahahahaha. poor girl. hmmm, i'll be getting my payroll next week. i just hope that i wont have the same trouble cause i already plan out my expenses. Ha!

Neym Ü said...

bwahaha!! how much will be your payroll next week?
watch tayo the eye ha! =]