Monday, February 11, 2008

every day...every night i am missing you....

nope, it's not a guy! hahaha!!! i'm not missing any guy right now. trust me...it just happened that that's the song i was listening to and there are certain special people that i'm missing...

1. my classmates in college...DHAWELL, ELAI, DONNA, CEEJAYE, ANGELIE, PAWIE, TRINA, KAREN, TRACY, TAEBOIZ....

2. my best friends whom i saw last friday...KRING AND MEY...pati first year peepz ko...EM-EM, AILLEEN, KAYE, DONNA, MELAI...and the others! hahaha!! DANTE, NATE...

3. witchies except for danicca na halos araw-araw kong ka text at kausap sa multi. hehehe...GERLIE, JAMAE, DENISE, JOIE...CLAIRE, JOELLE, CLARISSE, VANNA, RASH, LISSIE, APPLE,, IVY, IVY DAWN, ELA, KIMMIE, KHARLY, XTINE...

4. my high school friends...CLANG, SALLY MAE, CERISSA, KAREN, KIM, CAMILLE, LEO...si lot-lot lagi kong nakikita lately. hehehe... =]

5. my cousins...JANNAH AND JANE...jane believed when i said i'm already in korea. hahaha!!! =P

so yeah...i just miss them and i hope i'll get to spend time with them soon...
i was palnning to celebrate v-day with my cousins and my besshies...
i was planning to watch the eye with dhawell and erickson and trina if possible...
and i was planning to meet up with ceejaye and the rest soon. wanna see elai's baby, too. next week na daw due niya. hehehe...
yun. love you guys though!! =]

0 comments: