Monday, January 07, 2008

Why am I so proud of this? =P


VENUE: Lake Agco, Kidapawan City
MODELS: Marcherry and Akeem
PHOTOGRAPH BY: amateur Dhawell

Why am I so proud of this picture? hahaha!! Wala lang, because of the fact that Dhawell took it! Haha! I got this picture from Akeem and I also saw this on Marcherry's photo album.

Well I don't even know why I'm blogging about this probably because it's my first time to see something about Dhawell? haha...I don't know but when I saw this picture, I was like, OMG, did he actually do this?

Well it wasn't really professional-like but I admit it is really something good, probably because of the lake's smoky and the backgrounds dark effect.

Well of course, Akeem and Marcherry made good models, too! Parang I so wanted to submit it on Candymag. Hmmm, will you guys agree? Pretty please! Haha.

Pakialamerang Neym. But honestly guys, this is really something worth praising! I love it, really and Akeem and Dhawell knew that I wasn't the type who easily appreciates something, right?

So you guys know how much this picture moved me. hehehe. =] Ciao! Hope to go with you in these places soon! =]

P.S. closer version of the masterpiece: click here

Akeem, Dhawell and Marcherry.

0 comments: