Friday, January 18, 2008

National Treasure - Book of Secrets


hmmmm ok, how should i start it off? maybe start with how i saw the movie? hahaha...

i've seen this movie three times and believe it or not, in three different days with three different types of people.


last saturday, i watched this movie with my friend and my korean student's family. we watched it at SM. so it was my first time to see it actually.

then the next day, i watched it again with my family since it was my sister's birthday and she badly wanted to watch the movie on the big screen.

and when was the third time that i've seen it? just last tuesday with my two close friends dhawell and akeem. actually, dhawell just texted me in the morning and told me to meet him and akeem because yada yada, he said he missed me. haha!! yeah right!!

so yeah, after my session, i went home and rested for a few minutes then i met him and akeem at NCCC Mall Cinema 2 at around 7:30 pm. the movie? NATIONAL TREASURE! hahaha!!!

yeah right, i've been so full of this movie that i told myself i'm gonna die now if someone would ask me to watch it again! hahaha!!!

ok so back to the review. as usual, since it's a disney movie and it's a nicholas cage movie, i would really say that it was awesome although i admit that the first movie was more adventurous and funny.

riley poole who's been the most popular character in the first movie just became more of a best friend in the second. he became like an assistant this time. he didn't do much even though he's got all the brains that no one can tackle.

then i have a feeling that this movie was shorter than the first one or maybe because there were only a few clues that have lead them to the treasures. but nonetheless, it's still wonderful.

they really made the united states' most preserved tourist spots one of the most crucial clues in finding the treasure; the statue of liberty, the white house, mt. rushmore. but yeah, only a few has been exposed though compared to the first movie.

well i have no other comments. haha. i guess they shouldn't try making a 3rd sequel anymore or it'll be too over acting! haha!

i love riley to death, btw!! =]

0 comments: