Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Art of Not Letting Go

This is a short message I wrote for the guy who once broke my heart. Written merely two years ago, I guess. Just read down. =]

I've been hurt just once in my life but the pain remained forever. My heart has been wounded by someone i didn't expect to hurt me. Even if time will heal my wounds, the scar will still be there reminding me of the most painful instance in my life.

Maybe I was holding back because i didn't want to disappoint someone. Maybe I felt hesitant because I thought the truth would hurt. Whatever the reason, now is the time to make a decision.

I need to move forward, and never look back. This might make me whole again. Although he already broke me into pieces, I will never let him hold me back and he will never be able to meet me with pain in my heart.

I should be strong, i should go on with life. I should accept the reality and just be happy for what I've got. I got him before but someone got him now and I shouldn't be feeling alone because of that.

Finally, I'm willing to let go...but I guess it's hard to do...damn, I hate LOVE!...

Ok, well, I just saw that written on my Hi5 account which I haven't opened for years. So yeah, just want to repost it. Want everyone to know how crazy I get when I'm depressed. hahahaha!!!! =P

0 comments: