Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Rat Year!!

And oh, 2008 is also a Leap Year, right? Lucky are those who were born on the 29th of February!

So Happy New Year, everyone! I only have a few and simple New Year's Resolution for this year. That is, to find a good job where I can settle in for the year and also to save enough money for Gwen and I to go to Korea by the year 2009.

Quite a goal, huh? Haha! Well yeah, I actually thought that I wouldn't be able to live up on my dream of going to Korea because I actually thought that I would be alone if I'll go there. But then, I was enlightened when Gwen texted me and told me that she also wanted to go to Korea badly. As in badly! For I never expecte that she would be so ecstatic about it that she always talks to me about it.

Crazy, eh? Well yeah, I was so happy that finally, I was able to find someone who will be actually willing to go with me to the promised land and because of this goal, I'm sure I'll be more determined to find a good job for me to settle in.

I have a few Job goals for this year. Costumer Management on Call Centers, Medical Transcriptionist, entertainment Transcriptionist, Hotel Front Desk and English Tutor. Well, I had those target jobs based on my skills and abilities.

Since I am so confident that I'm actually good in English speaking, Those jobs would be suitable for me. Well except for the fact that my Profession is actually a Nurse. haha!

So yeah, I just hope this year, I would be more productive than the year 2007 and with my goals, I will work hard.

Not to mention, I wanna go to Manila to see the Witchies! =]

0 comments: