Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Death Note Notebook

ZMOG!! i definitely have to lay my hands on the death note notebook collection that i've seen at the mall earlier! it really killed me when i saw it!

it wasn't much expensive actually but while i was there, i didn't have enough money with me that time because i only went to the mall not for shopping reasons so i wasn't much prepared when i saw the notebook. but one thing came into my mind...i really have to grab it and make it mine!

awwww, i knew i won't be able to sleep well this time thinking about it but i also knew that i would definitely get it because i want it too bad!! hahaha!!

btw, i got a new photoshop CS3. it's kinda weird though. i want imageready! huhu..

oh well, i received 37 contact requests in multiply today. made my heart skip. hahaha!!

i'm getting DN tomorrow!! i definitely am!! =]

0 comments: