Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007. Have I really been good this year?


It'a been a couple of days since Christmas and I only got the time to write a blog about it. hehehe.

So yeah, Have I really been good this year? I really can't say yes because in this year, a lot of things has happened to me and I did a lot of awful things, too. But despite that, I've been pretty happy probably because of friends and family who were always there for me.

So I've been totally broke a few days before Christmas. Jeez, salaries didn't work much. I spent most of it on my new cellphone and so, I wasn't able to save more for presents. I wasn't able to buy much presents for my family and my friends, too. But I promised them that I'm gonna buy them one although it'll be later than New Year. haha. They'll understand, anyway.

So yeah. We had a simple celebration last Christmas eve. It didn't feel like Christmas though because as usual, our village remained silent despite the ticking of the clock to 12 midnight. Why's that? Well, we all know that Firecrackers and the likes are banned in Davao City. It's fine though. I'm not much a fan of fireworks anyway. hehe.

So yeah, we had some nice stuff with the poor that's why we only had a few bunch for our Noche Buena because we gave food for homeless people sleeping on an open park in our Downtown. We'll be doing the same on New Year's eve.

It was fun, though. We went to the newly opened People's Park on Christmas and had fun there and then we went to this antique shoppe which has caught people's attention for being the brightest this Christmas.

Somehow, although it was a plainly simple celebration, I had so much fun probably because we were able to do things that we don't usually do.

So yeah, I guess I have been good this year.

0 comments: