Friday, June 11, 2010

A whole day encounter...

So, I went to school yesterday morning to attend the second year’s Pathology class. I don’t have General Pathology for this year, the consequence of being an irregular student.

I forgot that my ex-boyfriend also had to retake Gen. Path., and he was there. :)) So I sat in front of him, and I was talking to his classmate like we’ve known each other forever. We smiled at each other, but since we promised not to talk anymore, we were restricted by our own vows.

Worse was that he was paired to my best friend in the laboratory of Gen. Path. hahaha! My best friend and I kept on laughing at the coincidence and he was like blackmailing me with them being friends now. :))

Then last night, during our Med Night, he was there. Since second years were the facilitators for the event, I was busy giving treats to all the other students. I went onto their class, together with the clerks and when Pachie said that we should take a picture, I ran with them and had our picture taken. Funny, he was there all the time, but he left after getting the treat I gave him.

Then after we had some drinks at Marco Polo Hotel, we went to Goodtimes because Paolo, a friend of ours from third year is celebrating his birthday. Then, I didn’t know my ex was also there because they are also friends. :)) When I saw him, he waved at me but I pretended not to look at him. Then I told Charlie, “I need to get out of here!”

Good thing I still managed to have fun despite having his presence around. But Charlie and I weren’t able to stay there for long because we had to catch up with some of our other friends who were partying at a bar. :D

I guess I’ll see a lot of him this year…. :D

0 comments: