Friday, June 11, 2010

Fiesta sa Barrio. :D

So, we had our Med Night last night and although it wasn’t so much glam, it was still successful. However, there were some passive people who didn’t participate and just sulked in the corner watching others. You get that all the time, don’t you?

Then, after the party, Charlie, ate Van and I left and went to Marco Polo. After that, we went to Goodtimes to drop by some greeting to Paolo, for he was having a birthday party.

Then, we hopped again to Metro, a disco bar with some of my classmates. We had a little heart-to-heart talk with Benny and I really didn’t know what to do for I was so caught in the middle between him and ate Vanie. Best thing I did was tell him that they should talk like, seriously about it and I just listened. Listened to everything he said and understand each sentiment he had.

And…I cried, too. :( It’s just that there are times when you really get caught in the middle and you didn’t know what you should do. You can’t side on either because they are both your friends. I just hope they’ll be able to talk about it properly. I’d do the best I can to help. :(

0 comments: