Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Stress-free na ako, Doc. :D

Wow! It was so unexpected! :D

First off, I was hurrying to go to school because I thought I’d be late. I took a taxi and arrived at around 7am. And guess what? The program started at 8am! hahaha!

But it’s ok. Better early than late and will get some attention.

So I also had this similar program before, The “OK Ka Doc!” program for incoming First Year Medical students. I remembered falling asleep in some of the sessions.

But this one today was really different. It’s something that I could say have kept me awake for the whole day even though I was sooooo sleepy. The activities, the speakers, and even the ice breakers were so fun and I really couldn’t imagine that I would enjoy something like this.

I loved Dra. Palabyab so much! She’s a lot like her husband who lectured on us in Anatomy. Fun, perky, and definitely not boring. Now I already have my OB-Gyne. :D

So, yeah. It was a 9-hour program, but it didn’t stress me out. :D Sure I felt really tired after, but then, I knew all the sleep I was able to miss for this day is worth it. :)

We had dinner at Cups and Lowercase and yessss…We’ll hit the beach tomorrow! Oh yeah! :))

0 comments: