Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Kuya and Vei Ann's Civil Wedding

Ok, today was my brother and his fiancee’s civil wedding. I woke up at around 8am and took a shower because we’re going to the salon to have a fix. :D

We went to Ada and I had my hair rebonded. Really short hair, it is. hehehe. Mum had her hair fixed, too and her face painted.

At around 12 noon, Vei Ann, her sister and her mum arrived. We left because I still had to change into my dress. :D

So we went to the Hall of Justice at around 2 pm. When we entered Branch 9, there were already a lot of people. Whoa! There were 3 couples to be wed together with Kuya and Vei Ann, and I was like, “What the heck! I thought it’s gunna be private?”

So my sister started to complain and asked the Judge’s secretary if he can do the ceremony for Kuya and Vei Ann privately. Luckily, she agreed. So instead of 2pm, the wedding took place at 3 in the afternoon.

At least it’s private and Kuya and Vei Ann are the only ones who had to attend. :D

After the ceremony, we went to Villa Margarita for the reception. We only had at least 30 guests, since this wedding is really private and sort of secret. :D

We just had a late lunch and early dinner. Talked, took pictures, then we went home.

It was really simple. They are planning to have a grand Church wedding probably after they have saved enough. :D

0 comments: