Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Heroes Season 1



A cheerleader who's indestructible; a nurse who can absorb any abilities near him; a politician who can fly; a cop who can hear thoughts; an office worker who can bend space and time; a mother who has an alter-ego; and a junkie who can paint the future.

All of them were in danger from a man named Sylar who kills people with abilities and steals their power. All of them must work together to save the world and defeat the villain.

I think Heroes was aired in 2006 or 2007, I'm not really sure. I've actually only seen some parts of the series on Studio 23 before but I wasn't able to watch all the chapters in season one.

This is the only time that i was able to watch all 23 chapters.

I say these people who have extraordinary abilities all have their own destiny in saving the world, and saving others like them from Sylar.

I was amazed that in all 23 chapters, there was no boring episode ever. Each chapter was exciting and would really make you anticipate for the ending.

But I was sort of disappointed by the ending. I know in Season 2, Sylar was still alive, but how could they actually believe that Hiro was able to kill Sylar just by stabbing him with Takezo Kensei's sword? They should have at least ripped his head open, too and removed his brain. haha! =p

Anyways, the ending was good, but I just didn't like how they ended it for Sylar. It was a very stupid act to stab someone who's got more than what their abilities had. It was out of the question. They'd risked their lives and other special people's lives to stop Sylar and they were satisfied just after he was stabbed.

Wow! No wonder Sylar lived. Because he was waaayy smarter than any of them.

0 comments: