Thursday, January 01, 2009

2008 Year-ender Blog. Ü

As far as my dementia could take me, I will try my best to remember every significant happening in my 2008.

JANUARY:

I had my first Korean tutorial job. Jeon Yong Wook. A nine-year old Korean kid whom I had to teach basic English. It was fun and exhausting at the same time. It was all worth it anyway.



Neym Sonsaeng and Yong Wook



FEBRUARY:

Trip to Zamboanga. I met Apple (Hannah Jane Torres) there and it was really nice. It was my first Mindanao trip that I took the bus and traveled for a whole 22 hours. It was also a great SUN month with Nicca.



Neym and Apple



MARCH:

My super duper late graduation. It was like going back to college again, with all the practicing and stuff. Then, I also had my braces! The most bothering thing ever attached to my body! I was also able to see Kring after a long-long time. And Donna, too!



Neym, Donna and Kring




Braces Attack!



Super Duper Late Graduation


APRIL:

Family Isla Reta moments. My family doesn't often go on outing together because of different schedules, so this was very memorable.



Rap-Rap, me, mom and kuya. Isla Reta


MAY:

-dementia attack-

JUNE:

Bonding with my friends during Kidd's birthday. They were awesome. Imagine them paying everything for me because I was so broke during the time. It was fun and a little sad, too because Great's dad passed away.



Matet, Karen, JC, Neym




Sarte, Neym, Karen, Matet, Elaine, Dhawell


JULY:

A very special bonding with friends again. This was the last month Dhawell was here in Davao.



Dhawell, Madel, Delle, Neym, Mai and Karen

AUGUST:

-dementia attack-

SEPTEMBER:

Dhawell went home from Manila. I went to his hometown in Kidapawan with him. It was fun there although I was alone and was sort of just randomly joining his family. I felt like some long lost cousin to the Miñozas! =p



Daryl, Ron, Neym, Arriz, Dhawell

OCTOBER:

My birthday..Yeah. =p



NOVEMBER:

Twilight! Bonding with my girlfriends! Last bonding before Madel went to Kuwait and Karen flew to Brisbane, Australia.



Donna, Karen, Delle and Neym

DECEMBER:

Christmas and lots of presents! =]

1 comments:

Danica G said...

whoa! every month talaga may happening and pictures!

Great great :)