Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Transition...


So yesterday, it felt like the sun suddenly decided to take a nap for the whole day, and had the clouds take its place instead. It was raining when I woke up, which explained why I felt like extending my sleep.
I thought my clock has gone haywire by midday, because it still looked like it was 6 in the morning, when in fact it was nearing noon. The drizzle was not stopping, as if telling us to just accept the fact that it’s gunna stay on earth for a little longer.
So it was very cold until nighttime, and my bed was like calling onto me, telling me to warm it up. haha! But I couldn’t because I needed to study.
I slept at around 4 in the morning already, hugging my pillows, and burrowing underneath my blanket to secure for warmth. I had a good morning’s sleep. hehe..
Then, as I opened my eyes this morning, I noticed a little difference. I was a bit sweating. Yes, it was hot. I looked out my window, and the sun was high up. It was the total opposite of yesterday’s whether which annoyed me a little, because I was all too dramatic, “chilling” under my blanket because it was cold.
So yeah, it was extremely hot the whole day that I could just close my eyes, and I could imagine myself basking under the sun on the beach. Sometimes, I envy the guys, who can casually just remove their shirt to cool off their bodies. Wish we could do that, too, don’t we? :p
And as I got home in the afternoon, the electricity went out, and it suddenly became overcast. Sort of like that sign when the end of the world was coming. haha! Anyways, the temperature slowly dropped and after a couple of hours, the rain poured down. So right now, it’s extremely cold again. I wonder how it would be tomorrow, eh?
I wasn’t able to go back out to study at CBTL, because of the rain. So here I am at home, sitting still, trying to fight sleep and finish reading these 3 chapters I had left. :)

0 comments: