Wednesday, August 29, 2012

BLOGGING...


So while I was studying for the exam, I suddenly got bored and decided to check my e-mail. I don’t know, but my hand just dragged my mouse over the previous e-mails that I had, and with a touch of nostalgia, I started reading my past e-mails, dated back around 10-11 years ago. (That’s how old my e-mail account is. lol!)
So anyways, I was reading really long e-mails with friends and even my ex-boyfriend and it was really funny and I was still kileegz..Every time I read some funny stuff, I would yell, “Oh my God, right! I remember that!” lol! It was really funny, and I spent around three hours back reading those e-mails.
So, my nostalgia carried on, and it brought me to my now inactive Multiply account. My last entry there was still in 2010. Then, I scanned my blog posts and couldn’t help but ask myself, “How come I was able to write really sensible blogs back then? And I couldn’t write one these days?”
So I came up with several reasons:
1. Probably because since I got into Medical School, my life suddenly revolved around studying, sleeping, and partying with friends, that I didn’t have time to rack my brains on what to write.
2. Thank you, internet phones, and WiFi everywhere, now I can update my social media sites every hour of everyday, that I wouldn’t have anything to blog about anymore when I get home and go online.
3. I suddenly lost my “witty” side, thanks to MEdSchool. lol! I couldn’t come up with any interesting feats to tell anymore because every time I try, Surgery would pop up in my head…I mean, you wouldn’t want to always hear about my nosebleed-inducing subjects in school, right?
So yeah, but thanks to this nostalgia, I sort of already decided that I guess I should go back to blogging sensible stuff, or even nonsense ones; or at least I’ll try. This is the first one though. I can’t promise, but I’ll definitely try.
And yeah, it’s already 4 in the morning, not the usual time I stay awake. Oh no! I slipping out of reality, and slowly dragging myself back in the past. Stressed much? lol! :p

0 comments: