Sunday, March 13, 2011

Taking a shower has never been this good. :))

So, I stayed at Teban’s apartment with Charlie, Benny, and Bai last night to work a little overtime for our school publication. That was after I went to school for make-up classes and went to Image World afterwards.

So I was actually supposed to go home, but I didn’t realize it was already around 12 midnight, so I just decided to stay.

I woke up at around 9 in the morning, and we went on with working for the rest of the paper. Axel came and he worked for the lay-out while the rest of us shared ideas and suggestions on how to fit some really short articles in the huge size of the Tabloid.

I’ve haven’t showered because staying overnight at Teban’s was sort of unplanned so I had to wait ‘til I get home.

I didn’t even rest when I arrived. I immediately slipped out of my clothes and headed to the shower.

The feel of the water on me was like heaven. Felt like it was the best shower I’ve ever had. :))

0 comments: